Don’t miss JCCCM Holiday Craft & Food sale where you can find Japanese inspired unique gifts and foods! One day only! Fee Admission!
Our vendors (alphabetical order)
- Daniel Delisle
- Hiromi Ono Fleurs: Flower arrangements
- Montréal KIZUNA
- Masaki Endo: Natto, Miso and Koji
- Miyako Amasaki: Handmade jewelry
- Mofleema: Ｐurse and bags made with Kimono materials, etc.
- Sandra Kadowaki: Handmade jewelry and cards, etc.
- Sasa Cheung: Happi, purse and bags made with Kimono materials, etc.
- Savonnerie Okiya: Homemade soap
- Shizue Saito
Don’t forget to check the JCCCM table for the fresh senbei and Japanese sweets and more!
Viste our Facebook for the photos